Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

It's been a fun day!  I returned to the Fiesta Arts fair to get my ring sized down (the one I bought yesterday)  and wound up finding a couple of presents for upcoming family birthdays.  With a pomegranate lemonade in hand, music playing, people all dressed up for Fiesta, it was a festive place to spend today!

Then I went to the 99-Cents store to pick up a few things for Kate which I delivered with two What-a-Catch sandwiches from Whataburger.  She's doing amazingly well--took her first trip down the stairs to water plants and got her own paper from the yard.

In the parking lot of the 99 Cent Store on West Avenue, there were about 20 vendors selling cascarones and pinatas--a happy explosion of colors and confetti and people picking up huge bags of them.

My iCloud isn't talking to my computer this week, so I can't send pictures of Ophelia and Maria who sold me a small bag of cascarones.  They've been doing eggs all year for the Big Easter sale. If you've never been to West Avenue on Easter, it's worth a look-see for sure next year.

Conversations with friends, a surprisingly tasty fish sandwich and presents ready to wrap--it's been a good Easter Sunday.

No comments: