Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

Retro Secretaries

One of the things I made (actually just spiffed up and added jewels to) was a retro toy telephone.  Elena never walks past it without picking up the "thing" (the receiver) and talking into it.

Bob gave me a retro Tom Thumb typewriter for my birthday--and both kids love playing with it.

Elena said, holding the phone with one hand, her fingers on the keyboard of the typewriter with another: "I want to be one of those ladies who talks on the phone and writes down things."

So I found her a date stamp and stamp pad and gave her a little tablet for writing things down.

This morning, cleaning the casita, I found numerous notes and this accounts billable that was probably written by (or dictated by) Nathan:

John: owes $65.00 and $25.00 per day.

Zane: owes $75.00 and $35.00 per day.

Percilla: Owes $115.00 and $35.00 per day

Zach: Due on payment owes $250,000 to company.

Carmen: Kicked out today! 


Poor Carmen!  I wonder what she did to necessitate firing!

No comments: