Pages

Friday, October 8, 2021

October

 Sunday, I went to church with Will and Family--for "the blessings of the animals."  I took Luci, Nathan took Charley and Conway, and Elena took her chicken Milly, the star of the show. 


Next week, we'll be celebrating Jackson's 20th birthday, Day's 50th, and my 73rd!  

We've been working for a while on how Day and I can get to Georgia to see Nana (after almost two years!) and Day  came up with a plan yesterday that works.  Instead of visiting at Carlene's house, we're going to rent a cabin in the mountains of North Georgia for Halloween weekend.

I plan to go back by car for a longer visit during the holidays with Luci, but this is the perfect plan for our first "We Three" visit--replicating a trip we took to Hiawasee six years ago.

My leg gets better every day, but it's not yet quite ready for a solo driving trip.   We're trying out Kara's K9 Retreat for a couple of hours this morning--as I've decided not to try flying with Luci just yet. Will's family has also volunteered to keep her.  




No comments: