Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Love inspires impulsiveness"

When one thing changes, everything changes, I've noticed.  Move a lamp in a room and the whole room opens up with new possibilities.  Decide to chuck responsibilities and go for what feels right--stress dissipates!

I've gotten so many wonderful e-mails and send-offs yesterday and this morning!  As Diana (who knows) said, "Love inspires impulsiveness."

My Topo Chicas yesterday also brought such joy and enthusiasm.  It was a great way to spend Valentine's Day! Cindy brought a delicious cake and Jennifer brought each of us a beautiful bottle of cranberry cordial that she'd made.

I woke up to texts from Mike that made me smile: "We three got up early because our tails started wagging and woke us up!"  (Mike and his two dogs, Mo Jo and Copper)

I'm doing a last-minute touch up on the house because Carlene is coming home with me in early March and I want the house to be spiffy.  We're going to have a great road trip back and then be here in time to celebrate Nathan's birthday and spend time with Elena at her second house.

Love inspires a lot of things--impulsiveness, open-heartedness, vitality.  I feel rich today--so many good people to love.  Heart day continues on and on and on.


No comments: