Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

More Elena--I can't help myself!

A girl after my own heart, camera attached


At the poppy garden

"Nathan says you can't pick blue bonnets unless they are in your own yard." 
A budding photographer at the butterfly house

"This carousel is a hundred years old," I told her.

"That's even more older than you and Nana," she said. 


I don't advertise on this blog, but I have a to put in a good word for my new mattress.  When I swapped my queen for a full-sized bed, I needed a smaller mattress.  I did my research, tried them all, and finally decided to buy this $200 bed-in-a-box from Amazon by Olee.  It came rolled up and tightly wrapped.  I saved the opening and expansion for Elena and Kate to share--because Kate wants one too. The reviews on Amazon were impressive, and I talked to my friend Janet O who knows all about things, and she said she has them on all her beds.

So far, I'd have to say that it's the best mattress I've ever tried--pure memory foam with a gel layer.  Elena and Kate broke it in, Elena a bit more vigorously with lots of jumps!


Elena and my bear at the poppy garden down the street

We met Pam for dinner at Blanco Cafe, then we drove Elena home around dark.  Pam said, "You sure do have a good vocabulary, Elena," and Elena said, "Thank you very much."



Fiesta starts tomorrow, and all us Texas birds are happy!











No comments: