Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Mi Familia

A  few things going on with my family:

Nathan, a junior, attended his first prom with his girlfriend Ava, a senior.  His dad is helping him adjust his first tux. 




Day and Tom have just had two parties in a row: Marcus' birthday on the 17th, Jackson's college graduation party on the 18th:




Day and Tom's mom, Kathy, are donning matching temporary tats. 




Carlene socializes more than I do! Here she is with her friend Mandy at a graduation party.  Still on a waiting list for Presbyterian Village, it's looking like she may still be on Craig Drive for her 99th birthday in August. 


Elena has spent a night with me and I've spent a night with her this past week--while her parents have celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary.  At her house, I got to watch her feed the four dogs and two horses before bedtime and first thing in the morning.  And she introduced me to my new favorite drink--boba tea with mango pearls.   Here she is with her rambunctious new puppy Marlow:


Bob and Jocelyn were here for almost a whole week, and we had a wonderful visit before the heat hit full on:





No comments: