Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Claire and Xander's wedding in Georgia


Betty--my dear friend since kindergarten--gave Claire the most beautiful wedding!  I will post more pictures as soon as I get my iCloud settings adjusted, but here they are on the day of their rehearsal.

They are clearly in love--Claire the spirited outgoing and bossy bride (I love her!) and Xander, shy and smart and good!  

There are many stories to tell about the perfect wedding--after threats of having to change the venue due to the storm--but I'll keep this midnight post short for now and add on later.

They were married at the farm of their uncles, Deron and David, and Deron was the officiant.  The farm is lusciously landscaped by David.  

Their first dance as a married couple was, 'Will you still love me when I'm sixty four,' and I'm sure he will and she will.  Their love for each other was the brightest light of the day! 


No comments: