Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Yurts, Lofts, and Tree Houses

Oh wow--I'm feeling homesick for the road!

I've been checking out Air B&B sites--and just loving looking into the open windows of these amazing little places.  There's a tree house in Buckhead (Atlanta) with twinkly lights and a swinging bridge; an Airstream in Austin; a converted gas station in New Orleans; lofts and cushy cabins everywhere.

In my opinion--thanks to the experiences in most of the Air B&B's I stayed in during my September/October trip--this is absolutely the best option for traveling.  Wherever you go, you can find an interesting quirky place to stay--or a luxury place, such as my new friend Bonnie's place in Santa Rosa.

Not only can you see photographs of the place and the hosts online, you can read reviews by all those who have stayed there, so there are no unpleasant surprises. The best part of it is meeting the hosts who love introducing guests to the best places and eateries in the area.

Check out this beautiful tree house in Atlanta:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1415908?s=SfXw

I'm ready to roll!





No comments: