Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Working and playing

Suggesting to Mike that we not work this visit is like suggesting to Elena we don't play!

We mowed and blew the yard, then went to Harbor Freight to buy a Christmas present for Nathan--tools for his hot rod of course!--and then had my favorite Friday special at El Mirador, potato enchiladas, then spent a couple of hours poking around at YeYe's, Mike's favorite place in San Antonio.

I always think of Ryan and Suzanne's wedding at YeYe's--me the flower girl and photographer.

It's a treasure trove for people who like to explore finds from demolished buildings.  Mike bought me a red valentine ring and a part from an old airplane out of which I'm going to try my hand at making a totem pole for the yard.  He found some treasures for himself, too--and it was a fun day all around.






No comments: