Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2018

HAPPY 40th Birthday, Will!

Today marks the fortieth year of first meeting my son in person!



We've both changed a lot in forty years!


Last week he was telling me about Nathan wowing the audience at Helotes Elementary with his end-of-fifth-grade talent show with his ventriloquist act and he said, "I don't think I'd have had the courage to do that in fifth grade."

I had to remind him that, actually, he did have the courage and was the star of the fifth grade end-of-year play at Helotes Elementary:


This is part of a mother's job--to take pictures and remember things the kids don't remember!

Carlene has organized pictures by year and I have spent the morning of Will's birthday going through books and taking out pictures to digitize for us all.

It will be a monumental job--and pleasure--and I'm so happy that Carlene has saved all these snapshots.

I'm so happy to be Will's mom!

No comments: