Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

Memorial Day

Well, I have slept through most of it already, but I hear that a chicken training is happening in Helotes--just in case anyone wants your chicken trained.






I woke up twice this morning, watched some photo classes, but kept falling back to sleep!  I think I may have missed seeing the first chicken training session in person, but these text photos arrived in my inbox as I was dreaming of talking to the teacher in a Udemy photography class.

Udemy, if you don't know about it, has classes in all kinds of subjects all for $9.99.  The class in black and white photography requires Photoshop, so I'm not taking that one, but they have so many classes I didn't know about and I will definitely sign up for one or two this morning if I can stay awake.  For some reason, air travel is so much more tiring than car travel!


No comments: