Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Getting Up

I am retreating in the casita this weekend, finishing my cabinet--which is, to my eye, pure fun!  It's getting close to completion and I'll post a photo when it's done.  

I can get down on the floor to glue circles on the armoire, but getting up is not a gesture of grace and I'm glad no one is here to witness.  When the phone rings on the other side of the room, there is no way I can get up before it stops ringing, so I just make a note of callers (mostly the Democratic Party asking me to contribute a little more) and call back those whose names I know the next day before getting down on the floor again.

Until my project is photo ready, I'll send you a picture I captured from Will's family camper, four hands of precious people:





No comments: