Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2020

⚡️ Sparks, #1

I'm making this up as I go:

                Sparks: flashes of happiness, peace, or uplift, no matter what, no matter what:

So here are three of today's sparks.  Please send me yours.

1. A youngish man, possibly homeless, crossing Austin Highway with brace on his leg, obviously having difficulty walking, but smiling.  He was wearing--a Super Man shirt!

2. The car ahead of me was a Red Kia Soul with these bumper stickers:

     Be Happy

     MEOW--and a trail of kitty footprints

     Namaste

3. A friend invited me to a Zoom Nidra Yoga class--a deep and relaxing meditation.  It was over an hour ago and I'm still not entirely back from it.  When I opened my eyes, I didn't want to talk or do anything, just hold on to that feeling of peace. 

No comments: