Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Update post-surgery

Thank you all for your cards and texts!  Each one is a day brightener, and I keep them in a drawer with intentions to thank each of you personally after this is all over. 

These last three days have been hard.  Each time a medicine is added or deleted, there are unexpected side effects, but I have two doctors who call me personally to discuss options.  Starting tonight, I'm taking 3 ibuprofen for inflammation three times a day and I am crossing my fingers that this one hits the spot.  It makes sense--as ibuprofen goes after inflammation, and inflammation is the source of most pain.

I'm also advised to try eating a little more and drinking more liquids--which is what I'm doing tonight with a boiled egg and cheese and crackers.  


No comments: