Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Here we go.....

I've been x-rayed and tested and CKG-ed and cat scanned and found ready for a knee exchange on Monday.  Today we're making arrangements for Day to fly out the next day or the next, though we still don't know for sure when I'll be dismissed, probably Wednesday.

Will and Bonnie are taking care of Luci and me until I get home, then Day will be here to cook and shop and boss me around to do exercises for a better recovery. 

I haven't seen my girl since Christmas 2019, so you can imagine how excited I am!  I told her yesterday I planned knee surgery just to get to see her.  

Kate loaned me her walker and introduced me to Ted's Oriental market yesterday.  They have everything you need for Asian cooking--woks and rock sugar and noodles and bubbly tea--so we felt like we were on a field trip.  Sadly a sign of the times, a security guard was posted at the door. 

I don't sleep at nights much--what with making lists and checking things off, so I'm hoping to finish up all my pre-op assignments today.  

No comments: