Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday

This morning I walked a half block with Luci, Jan and Carma; took the car to the car wash; gassed it up; returned an item--and that's going to be my day outside.

My right leg with the new titanium knee is doing way better. With my canine cane--Luci on a leash--I can maneuver just about anything.  She's never rambunctious on her leash and always waits for me to take a step before she does.  

At the car wash, we met a man, an architect, and talked dogs for a bit.  Then Luci threw up on the concrete floor and the nice man cleaned it up for me.  "I saw that scar on your knee," he said.

So my body is moving along and my spirit is lagging behind.  I'm hoping for a big mood shift before the day is over!

Here's a joy-bringing photo of Jackson (almost 20) and tiny Tucker.  I will get to see the Learys in July for five days and meet this little grand puppy. 




No comments: