Pages

Monday, June 7, 2021

Two Weeks Into New Knee

 I wish I could report that I'm dancing a little, but I'm not.  I am happily at home where my family and friends are showering me with love, food, cards and dog walks for Luci by Jan.  

There have been many happy moments interspersed with pain (which is lessening every day) but I'm not yet quite ready to write about them right now. 

Janet spent the entire weekend before this in the rehab with me, going to PT and encouraging me to keep up with the at home exercises.  Then Day came and took over and brought me home and Janet took Luci from Will until I was dismissed.  Will and family came over this weekend and hugs and laughs with the kids was excellent medicine.  


Janet took these beautiful photos of Val and Luci at her house--told me they are in love!



Victoria and Day.....







No comments: