Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday

Today I visited Jan's house and saw her newly painted kitchen.  I shared one block with Freda who came to walk Luci.  Then we went to the grocery store.

One of the big surprises of having a little dog is that she is welcome everywhere.

Another surprise is how many conversations happen around her cuteness.  "She's so well behaved!" one couple said.  

I'm not bragging.  I have nothing to do with her good training.  I wish I could meet the person who trained her to walk so obediently on a leash and to watch my every step to make sure I'm okay.  She came to me like this in January and she just gets better and better.

Almost everyone looks at her and smiles, or bends down to pet her, or talks to her.  No wonder she loves shopping so much.

The only downside to shopping for me is that I have to go to bed afterwards.  The pain is aggravated by the walking and lifting and it takes a few pain-relieving pills to ease it. 

But by the time she's walked with Freda, visited with Carma, and followed me through HEB, she's as ready for a nap as I am!

No comments: