Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The 10th of November, 2021

I got an email at 7:00 asking me to log my odometer reading on an app for a "Drive Safe and Save" program with State Farm.  I was having a bit of trouble figuring out how to log in, so I called them.

The screen said: 70700 miles and 70 degrees. 

Avis, the woman who answered was interested in that quirky fact of all sevens and zeroes; she didn't roll her eyes.

Once, at a Valero Station, I said to the clerk, "There are nine cars out here and they are all white."  She rolled her eyes.

I notice quirky patterns like that.  Do you?  If you do, please let me know.  

It's been a week too busy to write.  I'm seeing a new physical therapist twice a week and doing my two sets of exercises every day.  Replacing washer and dryer.  Waiting for various men to do jobs I can't do myself.  Assembling a new storage cabinet to perk up the eyesore of an outdoor laundry room.  Getting Edward to come paint the screened porch after washing away the mold I'm seeing.  Stuff like that. 

I bought a new washer and dryer and have been fixing up my outdoor laundry room before they are delivered, including putting a storage cabinet together that has at least 70 parts--after getting rid of the old ones and waiting for the new ones.   Stuff like that. 

And now it's time for my grocery store excursion.  "It's time.  Hurry up!"she's saying. 






No comments: