Pages

Friday, December 23, 2022

Happy Holidays Everybody!

My Texas family is among the throngs of people waiting at airports today, but here are my four sweet grandkids in Virginia at Aunt Day's and Uncle Tom's house:


I opted to save my trip to Virginia and my trip to Georgia until after I get some resolution of my foot pain.  I went to Airossti for treatment #3 but was too inflamed with CREST to do the treatment, so will resume it this week.

Luci and I on my one pain free day since Thanksgiving--thanks to steroids, but my doc does not want to prescribe more due to possible side effects. 



Apparently, my feet are "crunchy" with scar tissue; next step an orthopedist who specializes in feet.

Meanwhile, Luci and I have a tiny tree and a warm house on this cold cold morning, water but no hot water, and so many beloved friends and family members.  We wish you all a happy healthy peace-filled holiday!


No comments: