Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Fighting a cold

I passed the COVID test with flying negativity, also the flu test administered by my doc's PA.  I'm downing allergy pills, steroids, Mucinex, and Advil, trying to drink enough orange juice and water.  An "upper respiratory infection" or one of many viruses going around was the diagnosis.  Whatever it is, steroids should send it packing by time time Carlene, Bob and Jocelyn fly in on Saturday. 

In other personal news, I'm mainly resting, reading, and watching movies.  The hot water heater needs repair or replacement.  That will happen tomorrow.  

The best movies I've seen on Netflix have been American Symphony and Elvis--though I've also watched a few mediocre films to pass the time.  And I signed up with Paramount Plus to watch the Golden Globe awards.  

The doc said all kinds of viruses and infections are happening, so I hope that everyone reading this is free of all of them.  


No comments: