Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2021

This weather makes me introspective.  Some weathers make me chatty, but not cold weather.  On days like today, I'm drawn to the casita to putter and paint.  Luci has a lot of pent up energy because her human isn't inclined to go outside and shiver while she runs at lightning speed around the yard.  I suggested she just go run by herself, but she's not that kind of girl.  She did a few laps for my amusement, but when her audience wandered back into the casita she wanted to come back in.  

In the background of today, the sound track was the impeachment trial and the result we knew we'd see but had to see to believe it.

Tomorrow I'm going to give my heart what it desires and spend the entire day playing, listening to music and podcasts.  Tomorrow I'm not listening to news all day.  I would like to go an entire day without hearing the name of the Mar-a-lago Man. Or Mitch.  Or Republican. 


No comments: