Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Birthday Party #2

Last night Lorraine and Jan and I went to Pharm Table for dinner--a wonderful place to sit outside and enjoy healthy delicious food!  Then we came back here to continue the conversations in the casita.  

Here you can see the adorable Carma and her cute human a sari skirt, Jan. (Lorraine was reluctant to have her picture taken at the moment I was snapping my iPhone camera--but she was equally adorable!)



Lorraine asked one of the best possible questions,  "What are you  both doing to feed your creative spirits?"

Jan's been teaching herself watercolor--making impressive strides and beautiful fruits and vegetables on the page.  Also doing gel prints on fabrics and t-shirts--two of which I now own and love wearing. 

Lorraine is acting in plays and we both think she's a natural.  We ask her for monologues every time and we're in awe of her ability to switch voices and gestures and become somebody else. 

I showed them my baby armature for spirit boxes I made yesterday.  So far the two I've made are only gel-prints wrapped around the basic shapes, but it's a start. 

Now Lorraine's considering asking Janet if she can find a dog for her: "A cross between Luci and Carma." 




No comments: