Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Some highlights of the last two weeks

Carlene turned 97, August 24th.
Part of this trip was intended as a belated birthday party

 
Nellie (who so generously offered to fly to Atlanta and drive me home after the accident)
 sent this picture of us taken in Lawrenceville
more than 20 years ago. We both look exactly the same today,
of course!
In this Christmas picture we were re-uniting after many years--since our1966
graduation from high school.  

Luci and I sitting on the Harris Greenway Trailhead monument at Tribble Mill Park--
a new addition since I was there last. Named after my daddy, Lloyd Harris would absolutely love this
park and seeing so many walkers, runners and dogs enjoying it!  
I can't think of a better legacy for a man who loved the beautiful outdoors. 



Carlene is in love with Luci-
and I think it's a mutual admiration thing.




Luci in Rose's lap (Rose my niece), then my nephew Micah, and Nana
At our pizza lunch in Ellijay


3309 miles from doorstep to doorstep--with some meandering miles while there--and we are now home.  I don't care to see the inside of a car for at least a week!  

No comments: