Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Saturday Night Birthday in Helotes

Elena made a two-tiered chocolate cake and Nathan made brownies.  The horses were out when I arrived,  so Elena ran to open the gate while Nathan stayed inside so he could greet me as the Mexican cowboy he's going to be for Halloween--just waiting for the mustache and shirt like Papa's to make his costume complete. 

Elena is going to be a giant squid.





Dinner on the porch at sunset, cake and brownies for dessert, lots of show and tell, a beautiful present from Filandia, Columbia, a colorful woven vest--it was a very happy birthday celebration! 

Elena's newest venture is making and selling earrings for a recent Market Days. (I bought four pair.) Nathan is raising a new pig, competing with his band on Saturday, and making all A's in high school.  

Thank you to my precious Texas Family for royally celebrating my 74th birthday!





No comments: