Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

July 5

Our 16-year-old Nathan is in love with Japan, said he wants to live there!



The rest of the family enjoyed Japan very much but are not planning a move to Asia.  It was so much fun to pick them up while their memories are still fresh and hear their perceptions about Japanese culture.  

I was visiting with a friend this morning and my feet were acting up as they have been since the cortisone shot wore off.  I was hoping acupuncture would be the solution, but so far, it doesn't seem to be.  

I kicked off my shoes and Luci began intently licking my feet exactly where they hurt for about 15 to 20 minutes without pausing.  She does this at least once a day, so I didn't comment on it.

"That's unbelievable!" my friend said.  "I never would have believed this if I hadn't seen it!" 

Every dog lover knows that each dog has his or her own gifts.  We had a German Shepherd years ago that was particularly attentive to my being upset.  He would come and sit beside me and put his head or paws in my lap.

Luci is a healing dog.  That's her self-assigned job. 



No comments: