Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

Good Cape Friday



Betty and I have had two nights of up and down, up and down.  She sleeps downstairs, I upstairs. But for some reason, neither of us has slept much the last couple of nights and it's not even a full moon.

When I wake up in the middle of the night, I go downstairs and sit on the porch where I hear crickets chirping and the distant howl of a coyote.

Friday morning, we drove to Brewster in the rain to see Linda and Steve--who celebrated our 70th birthdays together with presents and decorations.  After lunch, we saw Colette and then tonight saw a Cape Cod production of the musical, Fun House.






By the time we left Brewster for the hour-long drive back to Falmouth, the rain had stopped. We're all set to head toward Vermont this morning, but Betty says the chances of my getting her up and out early is between zero and minus-ten!




No comments: