Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

This is what 73 looks like in my house

I've had an amazing 73rd birthday, and I'm SO grateful to my friends and family!  A lunch at Fredricks on Tuesday with Kate, Charlotte, and Janet (so busy catching up after so long we forgot to get a photo);  

a soup supper and dog-watching party with Jan on Wednesday, 

Cappy's last night with Will's family (all but Nathan who's at his other house this week),

and continuing tomorrow with a meal at Le Jardin with Freda and Bonnie and Mary Locke.  I like to stretch it out and absorb every precious moment, enjoy every phone call and surprise visit, every text and email and card.  


A great big thank you to all of you who have made turning 73 painless--in fact,  SO a feast of happiness!



Jan's soup kitchen next door

Elena and Luci in her Halloween 
costume sent by Jocelyn and Bob

And in her four new socks sent from Linda Kot



No comments: