Pages

Friday, May 12, 2023

Mother's Day in Georgia

Tomorrow I am flying to Georgia to celebrate Mother's Day.  My suitcase is packed, umbrella at the ready. 

Luci is going to Camp Jannie, and Janet--proprietor of said camp--is picking up Luci in the morning to deliver her to her other Happy Place where she'll spend the week with Janet and Bill, two cats, and three dogs.  

Pam (we hope she doesn't have to use floaties to get here) will pick me up and deliver me to the airport.  My niece Rose will pick me up in Atlanta and drive to Carlene's house.  I'm hoping for a little less rain than forecast for tomorrow and an uneventful flight.  

Since driving from Georgia to San Antonio in October, the furthest I've been is Comfort, so it feels like a big deal to take a trip.  I'm ready for lift off!

And since Janet is adding pick up and delivery to her camp services, I get to spend this Friday night with my furry little diva who's been eyeing my suitcase with suspicion all day.  


No comments: