Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pokemon Go!




This new game craze sounds like science fiction to me.

Yesterday, I drove to Boerne for our Topo Chicas annual retreat. Suddenly, these cute little guys started landing on my dash and hands!

Victoria, my passenger and friend, spied them and captured them on her iPhone camera--but I couldn't see them with my naked eye!

If you don't know Pokeman Go, you will soon.  Victoria is a delighted player and she told me all about this game that blends fantasy and reality as the player battles and captures adorable little creatures.  Her college students are going to think she's super cool to be in on the game!

There are Poke-stops all over town, all over everywhere, even at the Nature Center a block away from here.  My grandkids are going to be so impressed next week that their Yenna has Pokies in the Mini!




No comments: