Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday

Today I feel MUCH better!

I've been drinking vegetable juices with tumeric added--good for inflammation.  The physical therapist today told me about something called a "healing crisis," during which you can have flu-like symptoms while your body is starting to heal.  The work she does establishes new patterns for the body and while the body is adjusting, it sometimes feels unhappy.

I washed my car, went to PT, then had lunch with Mary--one of my Topo Chicas.

My energy is back, the pain has gone away, and I feel today like myself again.

Mary was driving a beautiful new red car.  She showed me her her purchasing criteria and I thought her graph was so cool I wanted to share it with you:  Notice that 73 percent is "Makes me feel pretty."


No comments: