Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

After murder mysteries, mono printing

 Today's been a fun Friday.....

Starting with Kate and me going to a thrift shop and "feeling like we were in Las Vegas," Kate said--on a winning streak, then having Chinese noodles, one entree enough for two plus enough take home for dinners.  

We both found treasures. I bought 4 pair of pants, a big white pasta bowl, and five white china dishes, grand total $35.  

Then I cleaned the house a little bit and enjoyed the rain and loved seeing the baby plants seem to double in size with two days of rain. Everything green looks happy!

Closing out the day, after watching some murder mysteries, I returned to two of my favorite You Tube mono printing artists, Jane Davies and Jennifer Nieuwenhof.  And here it is almost three in the morning and I'm so tempted to go to the casita and try out some new techniques, like making stamps and masks out of hot glue and sticky-back foam.  

I ordered a pet carrier from Amazon after reading Janet's story about ferrying a little lab puppy to Seattle and seeing how she carried the puppy in a airline approved carrier.  When it comes, I'll see if Luci will go into it and let me carry her around the house.  If she does, she gets to go on the next flight.  


No comments: