Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

So much to do, so little time!

I did a quick repaint of a bathroom cabinet this morning.  Getting on the floor was easy; getting up took a while.  I'm very happy that we live in an age when rusty parts can be replaced.  

Then I checked out Pinterest.  My feed is filled with quilts. dogs, craft techniques, and Bohemian decor.  There's even a category called Granny Boho, or something like that.  There is no way in the world I, or anyone else alive, can accomplish all the ideas or follow all the inspirations Pinterest brings onto her screen, but ideas are crucial to keeping us alive for as long as we can be.  

Ideas are hopes for the future and I have plenty of them--no one wants to leave until all the projects are finished, even though for most of us that would take three or four lifetimes.  As long as I have an ongoing project or an idea for a new one, wonderful friends and family, and my sweet puppy, all is well in the world.  

Now, off to Napsville until Nathan comes for a visit and we go to Elena's dance recital.  Will will be here at the crack of dawn tomorrow and my knee installation happens at 9:00.  

No comments: