Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2021

No more technical difficulties

 I hope my knee is as easy to resolve as my tech issues!  Surgery is a week from Monday and I have spent the morning at the Apple Store getting my new tiny iPhone and Mac Air set up.  

The mall allows dogs--who knew?  So Luci is now worn out from meeting new friends and she's napping in her new red bed.  One baby in her daddy's back pack laughed the entire time she looked at Luci, and I just about every child at the mall asked to pet her.  What's to not like in shopping with a people magnet like Luci?

If they let me stay in the hospital for three days, Luci will be having a sleepover at Will's--with Nathan and Elena both happy to dog sit.  


I just got these Mother's Day pictures from Jocelyn--and Carlene matches her garden! 





No comments: