Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

104, zero chance of rain

I would like to invite any climate change deniers to spend the rest of this summer in San Antonio!  Record heat, day after day, depletes my energy and makes me grouchy....

Unless I'm in the casita gel printing or making Rolodex cards or whatever.

Due to my feet and ankles, I'm now back inside my wonderfully cool house drinking hibiscus tea and reading a book by Dr. Bruce Greyson, AFTER.  I ordered it after hearing him interviewed on NPR about people who had had near-death experiences.  I would go to the library, but the library doesn't open until noon and I try never to leave the house after ten. 

My Amazon arrival yesterday was a portable tea infuser that can also be used to infuse water with fruits.  It's called Pure Zen.  An insulated sleeve keeps drinks hot or cold.





Jan read this:  "Hibiscus tea can help boost your immune system and may help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body. This can reduce your risk of developing many significant health complications such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Hibiscus tea contains other antioxidants, such as anthocyanins."  

It's delicious, so refreshing--and along with sweet Luci curled up in bed with me right now--is a mood enhancer. 




No comments: