Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bliss, Part 3

Tonight at my writing group, we wrote about bliss.
I found it fascinating to hear what different people experience as bliss: from floating on a tube in the river to seeing one's grandchildren.  The writing on that topic was so diverse and strong--I've asked them to send me their writing so I can add it to the blog to share.

Nellie--my actor/visual artist friend in Florida--sent me this: "I have wandered down paths that would look like a maze when viewed from afar, but may actually be more like a labyrinth. Returning again to the center, maybe, but maybe not. Yet to be determined. Perhaps that is what following ones bliss leads to after all. Visual art, performing art...the canvas, the stage. The journey constantly circling around the center."




No comments: