Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Br-r-r-r-

Well, my friends and family in Virginia and Massachusetts will find this amusing, what with their blizzards this week--but it's COLD in Texas!  When I got out for my morning coke run, the grass was crunchy and the paving stones slippery and it took me twenty minutes to de-ice the windshield.  The car's thermometer said 26 degrees!

I'm just glad Elena and I snagged a warm day for riding the choo choo  on Wednesday before the cold arrived!

Like most San Antonians, my closet is stocked for the temperate weather we usually have.  I got an email this morning from Linda in Cape Cod showing her son's dog dressed up for a car ride, wearing a sweater and doggie shoes.

Every Texas dog to whom I show that picture gets a giggle over that dog wardrobe.
But on this particular morning, crunchy grass and all, I bet they wish they had themselves a sweater and some boots!





No comments: