Pages

Friday, December 17, 2021

Heading out on our ski trip!

Apologies for not calling or texting back--my departure and packing have taken up all my Texas time.  Luci and I are all set with winter clothes (a sweater gift to her) and are now ready to go, sans skis.  I won't be skiing, but I look forward to the hotel next to the river where we can walk, three blocks from downtown Durango.  I'm also excited about a drive to Molas Lake between Durango and Silverton, a place that is iconic to us from my children's growing up years, where we met the Kots when Linda and I were still in our thirties!  

A lifelong friendship (and trips to Cape Cod and from CC to Texas) was forged in the week we shared at Molas Lake!

I may or may not keep up with the blog, but am hoping to send snow and shivery pictures as we leave Texas on a hot and muggy day.  

No comments: