Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Watching a Julia Roberts oldie last night, it occurred to me that it's about time for a love affair. The banter between two lovers is electric.  Mutual fascination flashes so brightly it lights up every room. To hear a handsome Englishman say "You're bloody gorgeous" must be downright intoxicating.  

On further reflection, I decided that a more realistic love affair is the one Julia Roberts' character, a professional photographer, has with her camera.  I've barely used my camera since COVID, but I got up and took it out of the closet, first step, and decided to see if together we, my camera and I, can fan the embers of times past, fall in love with picture taking again.  

Little did I know in the wee hours of the morning what the day would bring--an invitation for Luci and me to join Will, Bonnie, Elena, and their dogs for a trip to Colorado in a couple of weeks!  It will take me that long to assemble a wardrobe for cold weather, but I'm so ready to hit the road with them and start the photography adventure on the road and in Colorado. 

I was shopping at Trader Joe's when the phone rang: "How do you feel about a road trip in December?" Will asked.  

How I feel is over the moon! 





No comments: