Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday, the 28th

I hear we're having a cold front coming in this weekend!  Good--I'll get to wear my new fleece-lined jacket, the one I ordered after getting a taste of cold weather on our way to Durango, the one I may only wear twice a year.

Luci and I slept late--one of us had a bad leg night last night--so we're off for a short walk before Bonnie and Nathan arrive.  They will visit until Elena's rock climbing camp is over at noon and then we'll all five spend the afternoon together, and they'll spend the night.

I've assembled the ingredients to make cannelloni for dinner unless we opt for eating out.  It will be my first cooking venture in a good long while, so wish us luck!

My new friend Laren told me about Peaky Blinders, a series on Netflix, which I'm liking.  And I have a new David Whyte book from Nellie to start listening to on our walk.  It's going to be a good day in Texas--and I hope the same for all of you!



No comments: