Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday in triple-digit heat


Luci (the mascot at Alamo Nails) and I went there this morning for a pedicure with Britney, my favorite, and we were greeted with hugs and a pup cup for Luci.  Britney gives terrific foot massages, and I needed one!



Meanwhile, too hot to go very far, I'm reading a good book and roasting vegetables, and Jan came over to loan me her lemon zester and show me how to use it.

Mostly, I'm vicariously enjoying reports from my children:

Day and Tom are celebrating their 26th annniversary--which is four days from now.

This sculpture lights up at night.
From each light comes the sound of a different language. 

Tom, my sweet-hearted  son-in-law

My Daisy--well, officially Tom's 

The Texans are enjoying food and customs so unlike America's, loving every day.  They are leaving Nara this morning and heading to Kyoto.








No comments: