Pages

Monday, November 13, 2023

Grandmotherly tidbits

My friend Edward's painting and repairing a few things.  A week or so ago, I sat down on the bathroom floor and started to do the painting myself and realized that painting is now clearly outside my wheel house.  

Anticipating company in January has inspired me to finish up a string of never-ending  house and yard projects. 

Meanwhile, in Virginia, Lovebirds Day and Tom, empty nesters, dating again while their boys are away at college.  


In Helotes, Elena--who loves all living things, big and small, human and otherwise, adores her baby cousin, Tru:


Pam and I are going tomorrow night to see Nathan inducted into the National Honor Society. He's been pretty mum about his girlfriend, but I'm hoping to get a chance to meet her during the holidays.




No comments: