Check out Barefoot shoes on Amazon. Yes, they are made in China, but so are most shoes on the market. The price range--$18 to $25.
Four of my friends have fallen in the past month or so--as have I. These shoes, for men and women, really help with balance as you don't have a lot of thick material between your feet and the ground.
If you live in San Antonio, I have found a terrific husband and wife yard care team. They were here all day today cutting and hauling away brush, and my yard looks great.
Conrad and Sonia are wonderful people, a hard-working couple, and very affordable for all they do
I watched a video today about all the microplastic that is in our bodies since we began drinking water and other drinks out of plastic bottles and using all kinds of plastic containers for our foods. I'm going to transition from plastic gallons of Arizona green tea back to regular brewed tea in a glass pitcher.
You might consider this too--phasing out of plastic storage containers and replacing them with glass.
I have clumps of lemon grass all over my yard, but didn't know what it was until Jan pointed it out. It makes a delicious tea and makes your house smell wonderful when it's simmering on the stove.
Miss Americana is an excellent documentary on Netflix. It's about the career of Taylor Swift and her career up to 2020. Engaging well-told story!
No comments:
Post a Comment