Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Juice for what ails you....

I just stopped by my favorite juice bar--Urth at the Yard on McCollough--to replenish my energy with the Gremlin, a combination of kale and fruits that tastes pretty good and fulfills the seven fruits and vegetable requirement for days when I don't have time or energy to cut and dice and squeeze and blend.

The man behind the counter gave me a free Ginger Shot--and told me to just throw it back like a shot of tequila, which I pretended to know just how to do.

Wow!  With cayenne and pineapple and ginger and a few other ingredients, this shot is supposedly good for allergies, digestive problems and aches and pains.

I know cedar is hitting again (already!) in SA, so if anyone is looking for a possible remedy, you might check this out.  I will report later on its benefits; I'll be the guinea pig.

No comments: