Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rosemary, Begonias, and Snow

Carlene and I have decided that the best movie was watching Jose and Enrique finish the yard and build beds of begonias and rosemary.  Enrique smiles every minute, and so does Carlene--as she loves gardening.  I've never been good at it, but she was my muse and benefactor in this project and I'm so happy with it!

She says it's for my daddy's birthday--which is March 19th.  He would have been 93 this year and we still miss him every day.



While we've been getting spring going in the yard, Will and Veronica and the kids have been in New Mexico playing in the snow for Spring Break--Elena's first.  We're watching a string of happy videos of the kids sliding down slopes of white.





Here's a picture I found on Facebook of my next project:


No comments: