Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday, June 1: Monsoon Season in Texas

"We are never never going to see The Jungle Book movie,"

"Why?"

"Because Nathan is very scared of it.  I don't think Nathan is as brave as me.  I'm very brave about Jungle Book."

Later in the day, "Would you like to go to see Jungle Book right now?"

Pause....

"Well, I don't think so because I am actually a little tiny bit scared of it."


Buying a popsicle maker, one for her,
one for Makken--
and a patriotic headband

Elena's painting of
 a roadrunner drawn by Joy

"Nathan and I think farting is hi-LAR-ious!'

"Really?  Do your parents think so too?"

"No, they think it is too much privateness....Do I have to say Excuse Me when I fart at Yenna's house because we don't have too many rules here?"

"I think it's a nice practice for good manners," I reply. 


Look at that head on Kate's delicious peach kombucha!


No comments: