Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Finally!

The bathroom is now finished and both houses are so squeaky clean they won't know how to act!  I've rarely hired anyone to clean my house, but Lucy got it cleaner than it's ever been in this lifetime.  

She and Pedro both were here working all day--from 8:00 til just now.  One of the many things I love about their work is they take initiative and find things to do without needing any overseeing.  

Pedro helps Lucy clean and then he goes outside and sweeps the driveway and pulls up weeds and hangs pictures and repairs anything that needs fixing.  He's coming back on Saturday to fix the sticky irrigation pieces and maybe plant some things to replace the plants that have died.  

So Lucy comes with a helper and translator and prefers to work on Saturdays since she doesn't drive.  

I told them I'd tell my friends about them and they were so grateful--as they need to build a business.  So if you know of anyone needing housework, or yard work, or just about anything, I will give you their phone number.













No comments: