Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday

When I was a little girl, I remember having cotton panties with the days of the week embroidered on them.  I also remember dish towels with a chore and a day for each: Monday washing, Tuesday ironing, Wednesday, etc.

I need me some daily panties and dish towels to remind me what to do when, since most evidence of days of the week is no longer apparent.  My calendar is essentially blank except this week I have "dinner with Will and family" on the square for Wednesday.  Nathan has requested poppy seed chicken and baked potatoes, so I've gotten my shopping done this morning for dinner guests. 

I've also called every Tuesday Morning from here to Austin looking for a certain picture frame made in India to make my duo a trio, but there are none left anywhere.  How far am I willing to go with Betty's mantra: nothing will deter me....?

 I've fed the birds, pulled some weeds and washed the same clothes and towels I wash every week.  

After my nap, I see an afternoon of painting--ya hoo!


No comments: