Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

1/10/21

Well, it's been so long since I've had long term company in my house that I may be a little obsessed with having a new housemate. So I will try to low-key it on Luci and me for a bit after this.  (Maybe).  A man told me once that he wasn't going to start dating unless he met a woman who was as happy to see him as his dog.  I get it.

Just as I was bragging about how perfect she is, she decided to remove the case from my iPhone and chew it up.  Fortunately, the phone isn't damaged, but there is now one tiny demerit on her report card for behavior. 

When I brought in the laundry from my outdoor laundry room, she was so happy she made a whimpering sound, then jumped in fast before I could remove the thick blanket of towels.  I would have taken a picture but I accidentally left my phone (case-less) in the car.  I know it's there because I talked to Carlene on the way home from CVS, but it's too dark to find it.

Friends in the Hill Country are sending pictures of snow.  I wonder what Luci and other puppies in South Texas will make of that! When I open the door, she slowly sniffs the air and lets it be known, if it's very cold, that she's not about to go out in this.   Fortunately, she is very small and has to do what I say. 



Tiny little creature that she is, she prefers sunshiny days like the one captured above by Kate! 



No comments: