Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A first "I love you!"

Will just called to arrange to pick me up at Gunn Honda tomorrow at 8:30--and from there, I'll be going to Helotes to spend the day with Elena while he does house and yard chores.

I could hear Elena in the background asking, "Yenna?  Daddy!  Yenna?"

Then she got on the phone and told me what I'm sure was a very funny story--though I couldn't decipher all the words, only the giggles.

"I love you," I said.

"I yuv you," she said!

What a happy day!

I'm loving my new wheels--all four of them and the spare--AND the car atop the wheels.  No more midnight towing adventures to tell you about!

Carlene is coming on Friday for twelve good days, and we'll be spending the first part of Thanksgiving with Will and Veronica and family, then going to Kate's for dessert.

Day and Tom and family are arriving on December 26th, then I'm flying to Atlanta to spend a few days with family and friends there to bring in the New Year. Knowing me, I'll blog about that too.  I love blogging almost as much as driving.

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: